What is C.A.P.E.?
The Christian Association of Parent Educators, or CAPE, is a nonprofit, nondenominational, Christian Organization, made up of parent volunteers, who work to support, serve, and connect homeschool families in the greater Yakima Area.
We serve families from Ellensburg to Sunnyside.
CAPE is governed by a board of at least five directors who are required to sign a statement of faith.
CAPE serves families who are just beginning their homeschool journey and have infant children through those getting ready to graduate!
C.A.P.E. Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the only inspired and infallible Word of God.
- There is one living and true God who exists for all eternity in three persons-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- All men are sinners and in need of salvation.
- The Lord Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, died on the cross, rose bodily from the dead, and ascended into heaven.
- We are saved by grace through faith, which is a gift of God, not of our own works. Those who confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and believe in their hearts that He rose from the dead will be saved.
- That our hope is not in the things of this world, but on your Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have received eternal life.